How can I step my game up?

Id like to say im a kind caring type of guy I guess this translates to just being a nice guy to women. I am generally just a nice person to most of the people i meet and talk to its just who I am. but I would like some tips on how to get girls when being a nice guy I was told by a female that 'girls just don't like nice guys" well I'll prove her wrong. But i need some serious help cause I've got no experience what so ever and I'm generally just tired of being looked at as the friend or little brother type friend. So how can i get better with girls and generally attract them to me like I see some other guys do?🤔

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Like like nice guys but not NICE guys. Girls don't like pushovers. Just go out and ask girls you're attracted to out. Be a real person and don't obsess over someone, don't be a fake ass person putting up a front.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be confident. Also be your natural self, but don't go out of your way and be too nice. I don't know why, but it just gives off the "I should friend zone him" vibe, lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Be yourself but go without an orgasm for a few days. You'll probably be so horny that your nervousness naturally gives way to confidence. You will care less and less what she thinks and figure "it's worth a shot."

0|1
    0|0
  • We do like guys that are nice but not overly obsessive. We like it when guys tease us and make us work a bit for you. Just be yourself... that’s all you can do

0|1
    0|0
  • if u do wear suits a lot wear a tie not a bow tie

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that was just for my prom i do plan on starting to dress more dressy but i don't really have the money for it now so i dress more causal but i still try to be nice

Recommended myTakes