Are you single because you keep getting rejected, or because you never ask people out, or something else?

Speaking to the single people, obviously. Why are you single?
I’m single because I’m somewhat reclusive and a bit chubby. Just curious what everyone else’s reasons are.

328

Most Helpful Guy

• I work as security in clubs and pubs. Most of the people I meet are around half my age. I don't operate on the same timezone as normal people, don't meet people my age, and women my age don't really have an interest in someone who works in what is considered a potentially dangerous late night job.

• Being chubby has nothing to do with it, lot's of guys like chubby girls. Everyone is attracted to confidence. Love who you are, or do something to change the things you don't like.
      You can change chubby with a good diet and exercise and good sleep patterns, but if you're skinny and still don't love yourself, you'll still end up single!

Most Helpful Girl

• haven't found the right person and i don't waste my time with someone if i know it's not going anywhere. i'm pretty bold and will approach men and men approach me. i just don't have a person who's right for me right now (or for the future).

• in response to your update - girl, don't think that being chubby makes you stay single! there's nothing wrong w being chubby! :) i really think the actual true reason that anyone is single at a given time is just that they haven't found the right person - timing, personalities, chemistry, all that stuff. things have to line up pretty fucking perfectly for a relationship to happen.

• Thanks girl!