Is this ethical?

So my friend says that he’s into getting cucked , I had no idea what that was so he explained that he basically wants to watch somebody have sex with his long term girlfriend. We’ve jokingly mentioned me being that person but recently he’s asked me if I would do it in a more serious tone. It’s a bit weird for me to say yes for several reasons though one being that I have a girlfriend that I’m incredibly happy with and I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize us. Do you feel it’s better to tell her and ask her , to ask her to join ( although she’s incredibly shy and doubt she’ll want to ) or just tell him no?

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask I guess but maybe ur girlfriend will feel offended. I know I would