If you become suddenly attracted to someone, is this a very strong indication that the other person is attracted to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a good chance because, if that person were not attracted to you and you begin sending off signals that you a highly attracted to them, they will normally change their tone and behave in a way to create more distance and shatter your illusion of enchantment.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You being attracted to them doesn't mean they'll be attracted to you, no matter how strong the attraction is, unless they send the signs of also being attracted.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say no.

One can never truly know how the other person feels, no matter how infatuated (unless you are psychic).

0|0
    0|0
  • no they may like you but on my opinion it may seem they like me as well but I get told only as friend or brother. Women like those words. Guys are not always so mice they tell ya no. Or say hell no. But you will never know unless you ask

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so yeah. When i know a girl likes me, it nakes me like her more instantly. Unless i know it would never work. And if i have a partner already i think it's unfortunate for her but sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are slow dancing or they are otherwise holding you close: 100% yes.

Otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would not base your assumption on if someone likes you on how you feel about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That doesn't work that way. Just because you develop an instant attraction doesn't necessarily make that so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly no. Sometimes you can be very attracted to someone and they will have little to none of the same feelings back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not an indication. Because it's your feeling. It doesn't tell whether the opposite sex is attracted to you or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately not

0|1
    0|0
  • This question has to be a troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • No wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo.