If you become suddenly attracted to someone, is this a very strong indication that the other person is attracted to you?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a good chance because, if that person were not attracted to you and you begin sending off signals that you a highly attracted to them, they will normally change their tone and behave in a way to create more distance and shatter your illusion of enchantment.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You being attracted to them doesn't mean they'll be attracted to you, no matter how strong the attraction is, unless they send the signs of also being attracted.