Guys, what would make you give up on pursuing a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it felt like too much effort for both much return... that’s a big one for me.

I had an interest in this woman, but haven’t seen her in four months. Only way to talk is through PM, and she ignores a lot of those... and it takes her weeks / months to respond. We don’t have a huge amount in common, it’s not an obvious match... but I’m kinda tired of trying. When She ignores little flirting gestures, takes ages to respond, never starts a conversation, it just gives off every sign of complete disinterest.

So I’m kinda moving on.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• It doesn't take much for me, never has. If I pursue her even (we have all the same thoughts, feelings and insecurities you women do), the first sign of disinterest I'm done right there.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she shows no interest after a while. Someone will come along that does show interest.
    A girls interest shows her attraction level. If it's low then im not gonna be inrerested for long. Gotta try though if im interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl never responded to my advances. Like if I was hitting on her, but got no feedback from her in any way.

And of course, if I found out that we had no common ground to build an relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she did or said something that I can't support it get behind. If she led me on or wronged me in any way.

Mostly if I found out something about her I didn't like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what? What would put you off?

• I don't know this is a very hypothetical question.

• I guess if she had too many previous sexual encounters or if she was religious. These would be the main turn off that would make me rethink dating her or at least wanting to.

• She plays games with me, says she's not interested or gets run over by a bus or train.

0|0
    0|0
  • - She has a boyfriend.
    - She's not interested in me.
    - I find out something about her that I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • wen u try to have a conversation and she replies with one word answers it shows no interest and u dont want to start another

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing hard to get or any "game" in general.

Don't waste my time and act uninterested if you are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Find out she’s not interested. After that, gotta move on. Otherwise it’s just self-flagellation.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she starts acting stupid and starts boring me and it's no longer worth the chase

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 mean 2 lack of eye contact 3 friends laughing at me

0|0
    0|0
  • When she ignores you on purpose... This game is annoying as fuck !

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding out that she has a penis... For starters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad character, awful taste, zero intellect.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she plays hard to get for too long

0|2
    0|0
  • Clear disinterest

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's a feminist

0|1
    0|0
  • She says she's not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she cheats or personally hurts me in anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I find out she wants kids at age 20.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time, her value and other better offers 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually getting to know them 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying hard to get for too long

0|0
    0|0
  • If she hangs around a lot of guys