Guys, what would make you give up on pursuing a girl?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• If it felt like too much effort for both much return... that’s a big one for me.

I had an interest in this woman, but haven’t seen her in four months. Only way to talk is through PM, and she ignores a lot of those... and it takes her weeks / months to respond. We don’t have a huge amount in common, it’s not an obvious match... but I’m kinda tired of trying. When She ignores little flirting gestures, takes ages to respond, never starts a conversation, it just gives off every sign of complete disinterest.

So I’m kinda moving on.