Should I ask my crush out when I dump my boyfriend?/?

I am going to ask my crush to be my new boyfriend. Dump my old immature one. Read detail and questions first before commenting please.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That’s up to you, but it could start more drama than you want.

0|0
    0|0
    • He asks me are we friend and I told I will soon be friend with my ex-boyfriend.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's respectful to wait a while before getting with someone else. It's desperate and shallow otherwise.

0|0
    1|0
    • I don't care he was one that cheated on me and I am not shallow or desperate.

• Show All
    • He was the shallow one

• Yes i definitely agree with that. I still stand by my point though. Two wrongs don't make a right unless your directly defending yourself.

• Everyone would think you were a hoe after that. Don't be a thot, and don't go for rebounds.

0|0
    2|0
  • Not straight away no. If I saw that I could never trust you in a relationship. Don'y you think dating would be better than asking straight up to be a boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if things are completely over with your ex and, you're single for some time.
    You should take some time knowing your crush and, see whether he likes you too or not. When you're sure, ask him out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it but if that guy was your boyfriends friend, he might refuse you

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah bad idea

0|0
    1|0
  • Details?

0|0
    1|0
    • Also a better idea ask your crush first then dump your boyfriend so you don't lose both be smart😏.

• Yeah definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends upon your motives

0|0
    0|0
  • Give your crush and boyfriend Potara earrings and tell them to wear one on the opposite ear from the other. Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes