I'm always nervous around his parents. What should I do?

My boyfriend introduced me to his parents when we were only dating for a month. They were super friendly and nice to me, even though there's a bit of a language/ culture barrier (we are of different races).
I always end up feeling a bit self-conscious about it, because I know that they have also met a few of his exes before who all share the same culture and language as them. In fact, I found that his mom is still facebook friends with one of his exes who is in my opinion prettier than me and more successful than me, and she sometimes comments on her photos as well.
I met them a few more times afterwards, usually briefly when I come visit him while he's sick or when I come pick him up to go to school together. I always feel extremely nervous around his parents, and the exchange would end up being a bit awkward. I really want them to like me as much as they love his ex. What should I do?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean as long as the feelings between you two are good there isn't anything to worry about that person picked you so therefore you are better than any of the other exes. But if the problem still arises of being nervous around said old people than it requires that you assert your dominance at once!!! In whatever way you choose but I've heard that masturbating right before seeing them and not washing your hand and then eventually shaking both there hands as your moist smelly hand grasps there's in a kung-fu death grip gentle but firm all the while looking them sternly yet caring in the eyes. This is an extreme measure but certain actions sometimes muat be taken for the greater good!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been going out with my boyfriend for 6 years and his mom still talks to his ex. It doesn't bother me, they just had a tight "girlfriend" bond when I'm more "introverted" and all I say is "hi & bi" and small talk whenever I have to.
    They like you as long as they see their son happy. That's for sure - and that they see you're a positive person in his life. They don't want any "mischievous" females ruining his life in anyway.