Do looks and religion really matter?

i have been dating from past few months. The guy im dating is really kind and caring and understands me lik anything. The only problem is i get hurt when someone says he is ugly and not my type. I fell for him cuz of how he is and not his looks. He really tries his best to keep me happy anytym. secondly he is from differnt religion and both the families are against our bond. sometimes i feel its not worth it and i should give up. But he never lets me go although i fight and argue with him a lot, he always gives me hope saying that everything will b fine. Should i continue with this relationship? I dont want to hurt him either
  • breakup
  • stay

38

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine that you like him for who he is, and he sounds like a good kid. If you're having second thoughts and really struggling with the right decision, I think you should move on to another situation. Take some time off, away from dating him, and really think about it. I think you should find someone that you love without regrets, without any catches, whose family you don't have to fight tooth and nail, just to see him. Find someone that you can be with normally. You want normal silly problems, arguments, disagreements on what food to eat, etc. Not major life issues that will follow you every single day, every time you talk to your parents or he talks to his. That sounds like setting up for failure in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay with him, don't let him go. Take this crooked path in life and travel all the way. He loves you, you love him. Your families... That is always a hard one to fight against. But please don't succumb to their opinions; build up your faith in the guy you are dating. Maximum effort. Love him. Let yourself love him, if you truly do. Take the chance. But only if you really want this.