Whats a romantic date idea?

Usually I will do things like go to a gig or the cinema.

Id like to do something fun yet romantic.

30

30
  • you could try something a little more than dinner or cinema by giving these traditionnal romantic things a twist. I obviously don't know where you live but sometimes things like if your city has a river or lake, dinner or little boat tour, or preparing a dinner yourself (or cooking together). You could go stargazing, ice skating, give her flowers without reason, there are hundreds of ideas it just really depends on your budget and who your S. O. is

• I don't know what the weather is like over there but going out for icecream is nice and buying food and snacks to talk on an island together or by the shore is nice. Like a picnic, instead of being inside a crowded restaurant.

• rollerskating, iceskating, visiting a cool museum, talking a walk in the park and looking at the stars, an intimate dinner in a cozy restaurant, solving a 1000 piece puzzle together, cooking/baking together, visiting a nice bookstore, sightseeing around your location, if you live near the coast perhaps a trip to the beach or visit to the pier

• In my town, we dont have a ice rink, or rollerskates in shops.
      Weve got a small crappy museum which costs £10 to get in and its got barely anything in it.
      Our park is full of litter, homeless and druggies.
      Because we live in a city in england. We dont really have any stars.

The food stuff I can try

Tbh the puzzle sounds boring though. The last bookstore in town shut down a few years ago.
      The war pretty much flattened all the interesting sight seeing stuff and we do live on the coast, but its not exactly a nice beach.