Do girls hate socially awkward nerds?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn’t say that, although it is different from girl to girl. I personally find guys like that quite cute, and the best thing is when they begin to get comfortable around you and reveal great parts of their personality that make you like them even more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. Chances are the nerds of alienating themselves all on their lonesome. The guys first need to work on whichever insecurities are making them feel socially awkward because that will affect their entire perception of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't say they hate them at all. It's hard to be around someone that can't hold a conversation regardless of who they are. People just lose interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • its gonna be hard for u to find a girlfriend easy to find a friend tho cause most girls like probably 99 out of 100 want a confident guy u can either be u or change its up to u but nerd isn't a problem nowadays only socially awkard

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, because I am one haha.. it just depends on the lady. 🤓

0|1
    0|0
  • No just most girls want someone who is confident and he'll stand up for them through everything to everyone

0|2
    0|0
  • Generally so, yes dude. Women like confident men. Awkward dudes generally lack a lot of confidence in themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say hate but people like confidence more

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, but would probably not be attracted to them. at least the socially awkward type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im a socially awkward badass nerd so no not all girls do

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nerds. However I'm not into socially awkward. Although it depends on what that means.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... Here they are very nice/friendly towards them

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no

0|1
    0|0
  • Not "hate" but talking to one is so hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. they're so awkward it's adorable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Most can relate.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are actually my type lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, just don't care and you do you

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am socially awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • I myself am a nerd and that would be hypocritical

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most girls want a social guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do

0|0
    0|0
  • i am shy and awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Specially ones who act like you do

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never hated nor disliked socially awkward nerds. They have not done anything to me to give me reason to feel that way. Here I was thinking that they'd detest me for being socially active. Although he wasn't socially awkward, I had a boyfriend who was a nerd. I was an academe and therefore occasionally nerdy but I enjoyed engaging with others. Another thing nerds need to know is that if sociable girls didn't gaze towards them, it doesn't mean they're undesirable in general.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes