Girls, Do you think redhead guys are able to attract attractive women?

Hey everyone, I was told recently that most redhead guys should just give up and settle down with someone who's overweight and not attractive:/ ( which was really rude of this person)

but its kinda got to me now.. and starting to believe it as I never see a redhead guy with women and most the time women much prefer brunettes with dark eyes over lighter skin and blue eyes
Girls, Do you think redhead guys are able to attract attractive women ?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello there :) I'm sorry you are ffeling this way, but don't! you're gorgeous ! I honestly think red heads can be extremely handsome (hello Ed Sheeran!), just as one other group can have handsome and not so handsome guys.
    Don't compare yourself directly to other ethnic groups, because it will only bring you down to try to meet beuty standards that cannot apply to you, and rather focus on the things that make you different from all the other guys. For example, I'm a latina so instead of focusing on the fact that I have darker skin and brown eyes and feeling bad about it because I'm not a blond, blue eyed girl, I would rather be happy that I have curly hair and curves. It would be pointless for me (or you) to try to follow Asian beauty standards for instance, even if I think Asian girls are extremely beautiful.
    Just be you, embrace your uniqueness, and be confident. It will come to you :)