Guys, the girl level of education is imortant to you?

Guys , do you find the girl education level is important? I. e. if she is smart enough but never been to university, and if you like her would you only date her for friends with benefits or you may have serious relationship?
And what in that case may make you take an a step officially?
Updates:
Would you feel proud of her in public?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The level of education is not paramount, but she must be intelligent, the moreso the better. Nothing wrong with a smart friends with benefits, preferred really. The best of all is a smart girl with good character that I find attractive. I would definitely take my time to know her, date and flirt, before getting super close and sleeping with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you may decide taking the relationship any further or only friends with benefits

• Further for sure. Intelligence adds attraction and depth, always

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose intellect can be quite intimidating unless you're with a partner educated to your level or beyond. You don't really see a lot of couples with one partner as a genius and the other a member of the Kim Kadashian fan club, do you? Intelligence may be one of those traits that the saying "opposites attract" can't be applied to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The level of education matters much less than how you interact with the other person. From experience, I was happiest dating someone who could keep up with me in conversations and understood context within my interests. Having to explain simple things isn't really appealing.

I think it's important if they finished high school, but that's it. There's also a fine line between being intelligent and being book smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Very important. Relationship material. Can hold up a conversation, and isn't ditzy or doesny pretends she knows whats she's talking about like a toddler. All attract points. This is a girl you can be proud about bringing out and not be embarassed about meeting your friends and family.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can strait up say without a shadow of a doubt that dating a girl who is dumb as a bag of rocks is the worst. I dont need collage level education but if im going to share conversation with a girl, i at least want to feel engaged

0|0
    0|0
  • Less about education and more about her intelligence. You don't need to have a degree to be able to hold an interesting conversation.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as she is smart, whether she got some degree or another isn't important. But to be honest, when I was on a dating site I would filter out anyone with less than a BA, just to limit the search.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bonus but not a criteria. Of course, if your girlfriend is dumb like bread, you have a moped. That means you'd rather join a men's club instead of meeting with friends together with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grade? No. Culture? Smartness? Yes. And when i mean culture, its no be a philosopher, is being able to talk about most things

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care about education
    Inteligence and overall wittyness are far more lovable traits insted of a degree

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you feel proud of her in public?

• I don't care as long as they can carry a decently intelligent conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking at most of the responses here, I am different from a lot of men. Lol. Level of education is very important to me. I finished university with a Bachelors degree. I don't want to date a girl who had just a high school degree. I want a girl that shows a level of AMBITION and wants to take her education to the next level to get ahead in life.

HOWEVER, I am willing to date a girl who has high school degree IF she decided to forgo university and started a successful business and makes her own money that way. Why? Because it shows ambition.

0|0
    0|0
    • So, to be perfectly clear and drive my point home... for me, it's not really about intelligence. Yes, I do want an intelligent woman... but I mean, there are a lot of brilliant people out there who didn't go to college. You don't need to go to college to prove that you are smart. What I am really looking for is a girl that has ambition and drive. Starting your own business shows that to me. Going to college and getting a degree shows that to me.

• Guys do not care about a woman's education level or her job.

1|0
    0|0
  • No her level of education doesn't matter is her behaviour n common sense is good

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause she can chage about this. And you can also try to learn about lifestyle 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Needs to have some brains about her.
    Don't care about a piece of paper to prove it

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. At least as smart as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... But i do like if a girl is fashionable...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes