Guys, the girl level of education is imortant to you?

Guys , do you find the girl education level is important? I. e. if she is smart enough but never been to university, and if you like her would you only date her for friends with benefits or you may have serious relationship?
And what in that case may make you take an a step officially?
Would you feel proud of her in public?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• The level of education is not paramount, but she must be intelligent, the moreso the better. Nothing wrong with a smart friends with benefits, preferred really. The best of all is a smart girl with good character that I find attractive. I would definitely take my time to know her, date and flirt, before getting super close and sleeping with her.

• Would you may decide taking the relationship any further or only friends with benefits

• Further for sure. Intelligence adds attraction and depth, always

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose intellect can be quite intimidating unless you're with a partner educated to your level or beyond. You don't really see a lot of couples with one partner as a genius and the other a member of the Kim Kadashian fan club, do you? Intelligence may be one of those traits that the saying "opposites attract" can't be applied to.