Girls, would you date a guy who has no friends?

The reason I don’t have friends is because I burned bridges with all of my high school friends several years ago, and can only relate to the guys I served with.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I am going to date a guy, not his friends. So that doesn't matter. If he is nice and I like him then I don't care if he has thousands of friends or any.

0|0
    0|0
    • So if you’re taking to a guy and all he does outside of work is go shopping and stay at home alone it wouldn’t bother you?

• It really depends.
      Having no friends doesn't mean staying home...
      If a guy just goes work and then the rest day sitting in front of tv doing nothing then I would not like it.
      It all depends on the personality of a guy, if I love him and I love to spend time with him.
      But some girls like when a guy gives them lots of time so if a guy after work is all free and they can spend all this time together, they will be super happy. And then actually they two become best friends for each other.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• No, I wouldn't. I think friends say a lot about someone's personality. I am a very social person and love to be around people. I always had a big group of friends. Sure, I am closer t

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure. I have only a couple of close friends myself and i wouldn't mind dating someone who has no friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is my best friend, and we really don't go out with other people all the often.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend why they don't have any friends and if its not a BSD reasons then I'll date them as I don't make friends easy as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that would be totally fine, i just have like 2 or 3 people i can call friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Either I’m getting old or I’m really out of touch with reality. I thought all the cool kids had a ton of friends.

• Cool kid? What are you talking about, i'm not at all.

• Sorry I lost my train of thought. I don’t know what I was talking about.

• I'll try to but it depends on why he has no friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But it will depend on the girl l personally only have one close friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just curious. I don’t have any (that live within a short driving distance).

• Well, that's okay, I wouldn't mind that.

• Life's too short for drama & people that don't make you happy, I've only got 1 good friend myself!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes