Girls, would you date a guy who has no friends?

The reason I don’t have friends is because I burned bridges with all of my high school friends several years ago, and can only relate to the guys I served with.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I am going to date a guy, not his friends. So that doesn't matter. If he is nice and I like him then I don't care if he has thousands of friends or any.

• So if you’re taking to a guy and all he does outside of work is go shopping and stay at home alone it wouldn’t bother you?

• It really depends.
      Having no friends doesn't mean staying home...
      If a guy just goes work and then the rest day sitting in front of tv doing nothing then I would not like it.
      It all depends on the personality of a guy, if I love him and I love to spend time with him.
      But some girls like when a guy gives them lots of time so if a guy after work is all free and they can spend all this time together, they will be super happy. And then actually they two become best friends for each other.