Relating to yesterday's question, what are the dos and don'ts of a dating app bio?

Here's my current bio
It's originally in Finnish since I'm from Finland and flows a bit better in it, but it roughly translates to:
Gym freak, music lover, avid consumer of all media and an engineering student. I'm from all over Finland, from multiple cities.

I love to write on my free time mostly for my own enjoyment and peace of mind..

(It's originally in Finnish since I'm from Finland)

1724

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I'm (insert name here) and I'm looking for a fun-loving girl who is up for a spontaneous wild adventure but is also okay with curling up with a good book from time to time. Im hoping to find someone to go to the gym with or maybe discover the next big band at a local coffee shop with. I'm a peaceful, loyal, energetic, fun-loving guy. What do you have to lose?

⬆️ Just kind of what I would write if I were you. I did it in a few minutes so sorry it seems a bit rushed. Plus I don't really know you.

Most Helpful Guy