Women who use Tinder: what do you honestly expect and hope from it?

Knowing the stereotype that Tinder is 'just a hookup' app, why do you use it? What do you want, expect and/or hope from it, and what do you like about it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The only women who understand what Tinder truly is, are fat and or ugly broads. 99% of all the hot women you see on Tinder are either, fake accounts, think it’s a dating app, are bored and just want attention, or are only look for friends. However, of that 99% a small percentage do want to smash- they just use a front to hide it.

0|0
    0|0
    • But Tinder is a dating app. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

• That’s just a front for what it’s true purposes is... it’s a hookup app. It is 100% superficial. It’s based completely on pictures and “how attractive am I/ would you fuck me?”

• That's weird considering I once dated a girl for a long time that I met through Tinder. Must've used it wrong then! Thanks for letting me know how to actually use it!

• I try not to expect much. Sure I have hopes, but I try to have a very relaxed approach to it. I'm not fixated on any goal, whether it's finding the man of my life or just hooking up. I let things happen. If I have a good feeling, I go for it, if not, then not. That's my only rule.

What I like about it is that it's an additional option for me. I don't have to do anything, it basically runs in the background and I don't pay much attention to it. If I get a new match and get a good feeling from the resulting conversation, I'm up for a date. But I'm not disappointed if not, because it didn't cost me much time nor energy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes