1 y

How did she know I was upset?

I really liked this girl I was friends with.

We were workmates, we talked at work and were always happy to see each other, told jokes laughed...

Just felt that connection and saw that look in her eyes.

I loved her and thought she liked me too.

I asked her out but she didn't really give me a clear answer...

I thought that was a no...

But a couple weeks later she invites me out to an event.

So I go, and it's all good, I'm talking to her friends and in the corner of my eye I see her with this guy who grabs her waist and kisses her... Her boyfriend...

I was just really hurt, she had never mentioned having one and I feel like a tool.

I haven't been talking or texting her as much...

She asked me why I am so down lately... texted and in person... I just said that I'm fine just busy these days...

Said don't worry, everyone feels down sometimes, stuff like that etc.

But I just don't know how she saw right away? She knew I was down, she sensed that right away, after I had seen her and her boyfriend...

That was strange, I just wondered what it meant... How did she know me that well?

Does it mean she liked me?

A couple weeks later, I tried being her friend and I asked her if she was into me...

She just said whoa, we are just friends and she never said anything to make me think otherwise...

I just said that was cool, and we pretty much never talked after that...

I've been down since that day... I just don't know what everything means and have been overthinking...

Were wr honestly just friends? Was she just concerned about me in a friends way? Do girls do that? Or are they manipulative?

I'm so confused, lost and hurt.
How did she know I was upset?
1
0