If you met someone who had all the qualities youve wanted in a mate but lacking in the looks department, would you give them a chance?

If you met someone who had all the qualities youve wanted in a mate but lacking in the looks department,would you give them a chance??
  • If you met someone who had all the qualities youve wanted in a mate but lacking in the looks department,would you give them a chance??Girls-yes its not all about looks
  • If you met someone who had all the qualities youve wanted in a mate but lacking in the looks department,would you give them a chance??Guys-yes i can work with her help her shed a few pounds
  • No , and post why or why not
    Vote C

1337

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a difference between ugly - the picture of the guy, and simply overweight - the picture of the girl. I wouldn’t mind dating a chubby guy, but I wouldn’t date someone who I found unattractive.

• Exactly that’s the trap on this question, she lets guys have the choice to help her lose weight.

• @navy it's no trap. thats the only choice I came up with since we are usually less inclined to date someone soley on looks. men wouldn't be interested in the big girl period that they couldn't help

Most Helpful Guy

• If I’m into her I will find her attractive. That said I’m not into women who are so lazy that they’re shaped like potatoes. It’s a character defect/mental issues reflected in her looks in many cases.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂 potatoes really?😂

• Being curvy does not necessarily mean lazy it cud b a slow matabolism,

• I did not say ‘curvy’. I said shaped like a potato. I also said ‘in many cases’ to allow for exceptions to the cause