What does it mean if a guy I was talking to gets in a relationship just 2 weeks after I told him I don’t like him?

So I was talking to this guy for about three weeks and he liked me a lot. I thought he really meant it. I told him I wasn’t looking for anything serious so it probably wouldn’t work out. When in reality I was talking to another guy who I thought I liked better. I ended it with Guy 1 not necessarily bc I didn’t want to get serious but because I liked Guy 2 better. Guy 2 has ghosted me now. And Guy 1 just officially got in a relationship with a new girl. I can’t believe it honestly. Like it makes me feel like everything he told me was just something he says to all the girls. Guy 1 called me wife material. Did I miss out on something real with Guy 1? Or was he just searching for any girl who would take him?

Hope this makes sense.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he is just just looking for a relationship not you. Because some people are really into marriage and stuff and they like you bc you fit into the image of their wife. Also you have every right to reject someone you don't like and go after someone else. And it's totally normal to be rejected. So don't feel bad about yourself. Just mean they are not the right ones for you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as what any of us here on GaG can know, here's what I think it means: After you rejected him he accepted that and moved on, and was fortunate enough to meet someone else really soon. Since he wasn't right for you, you could at least be happy for him that he seems to have found someone he is right for.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Makes sense. So you basixally got a taste of your own medicine i. e; guy 1 was also talking to someone else while talkimg to you. shouldn't have been playing games and you probably wouldn't find yourself alone... Relationships are investments that will only produce what you put into them. If you're only 50% in, then whats the point and do you really expect great returns? Next time, try daring or talking to one guy at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy 1 probably also had a couple options; but, in his case he wanted you. You told him out wouldn't work so he went for option 2. It sounds like he really wants a relationship, and he took the person that was available to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, keep on playing with guys and you'll get some more of that. Start going one by one, im sure you will have more luck. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • You called it off with a guy for another guy now are upset he got with someone else. This is so hypocritical!

0|0
    0|0
  • He was talking to two people at the same time, like you. You ended it with him so he went to the other option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to see if you'll get jealous I suppose or he's that lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • He moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well who knows maybe this or maybe that 😅

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes