Guys would you date a girl if she was 18 freshman in college and you were 23 and up?

I’m 18 and personally like older guys like 21-30 range , do you think that is realistic because even though I am legally an adult there very little I can do at 18 .

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it depends. My girlfriend is 22 and I am 27. BUTTTT that's a different scenario.

I, personally, wouldn't date an 18 year old. I am 27, got a college degree, work in corporate America, make a salary and in the next few years I want a house and I want to children soon as well. If I dated an 18 year old, we would be at VERY different places in life and different levels of maturity, so it would be awkward.

Not to sound like an asshole, but at 18, the best I would be able to do is make a fuck buddy out of you and that's pretty much it. I can't settle down with an 18 year old who is just starting her life.

• What if she wanted all of those things too , within the next few years

• True. But money means a lot in a relationship, and you’ll figure that out as you get older. And why settle down so early?

• I’ve always wanted to , I’ve seen first hand with family what happens when you don’t and things never worked out for them. But if I find someone at a young age who I love and who it works with I’m not going to just turn it down because I’m “young “