Guys would you date a girl if she was 18 freshman in college and you were 23 and up?

I’m 18 and personally like older guys like 21-30 range , do you think that is realistic because even though I am legally an adult there very little I can do at 18 .

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it depends. My girlfriend is 22 and I am 27. BUTTTT that's a different scenario.

I, personally, wouldn't date an 18 year old. I am 27, got a college degree, work in corporate America, make a salary and in the next few years I want a house and I want to children soon as well. If I dated an 18 year old, we would be at VERY different places in life and different levels of maturity, so it would be awkward.

Not to sound like an asshole, but at 18, the best I would be able to do is make a fuck buddy out of you and that's pretty much it. I can't settle down with an 18 year old who is just starting her life.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she wanted all of those things too , within the next few years

• Show All
    • True. But money means a lot in a relationship, and you’ll figure that out as you get older. And why settle down so early?

• I’ve always wanted to , I’ve seen first hand with family what happens when you don’t and things never worked out for them. But if I find someone at a young age who I love and who it works with I’m not going to just turn it down because I’m “young “

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Its all about the relationship. If you're both feeling one another and are on the same level emotionally, i see no problem with it. When i was 32 i was dating an 18 year old. She was very mature and we had a lot of fun but, ar rhe end of the relationship (2yrs) we realized that we each wanted different things. If both larties are ok with it, then the age is only a number...

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to date a girl with 4 years diference, we both adults, and the age counts... She was entering the adult/teen life... And I already have lived it... So I don't recommend... But every case is different :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She's at a different phase of life. I probably wouldn't date anyone not legally able to drink. Those 3 years are pretty formative

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if i was still in my 20's. I'm in my 30's now, and tend to prefer girls about 10+ years younger. My current crush is about to turn 24, a 13.5 year difference. But she's mature, stable, and well rounded.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but in the UK 18 is an undisputed adult and I'd still hesitate if she was in school (would have to be her last year of course) as opposed to uni or working.

It matters where you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • The right age of a man for a 18 years old lady is 28-35 years. Get the picture by comparing the SVM chart. If you are not in for creating a family, it doesn’t matter how young or old the guy is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did that. I gad a girlfriend for 26 months and she was 18 and I was 23 when we split up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its normal for girls your age to like older guys and guys to (usually) like girls younger than them. Personally I have a wide range

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife is 5 years younger then me. So yes, I have and did date girls within that 18-23 range.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit young. Girls figure out what they want when they're a bit older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine so long as there's a foundation to build the relationship on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah take her out for a drink!

Just kidding guage it on intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • She would have to be very mature for that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She's an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not give it a try

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope too young for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Niggas love young girls

0|0
    0|0
  • if I was lucky yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date an 18 year old even if I was 80.
    18-25 is the prime for a females body

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes