Are movies a good first date?

Do women like movies or would they rather go to dinner or coffee and talk?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s very usual and sometimes what’s memorable is something that’s never been done before. Creativity goes down a long way and maybe dinner or depending on the state you live in a nice walk on a boardwalk or downtown. You set the right scene and she follows but the movies is always the usual.

• I'd get mugged walking almost anywhere at night in my city. Creativite dates are kinda a distraction on a first date.

• Okay than that’s understandable so a date at the movies would be well loool !