Is it true that fat women are unattractive, unlovable and undesirable?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it is not true. ANY girl has the right to love and be loved regardless of anything.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Completely false.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not Every one has something attractive It’s just finding that guy who prefers the larger woman Where as there are the guys who only prefer the slender woman This would be the same for same gender relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. While being overweight certainly isn't an attractive physical attribute, there are a lot of other things which could make her beautiful. I've seen a lot of fat women who are attractive because they have a pretty face, a beautiful voice, great hair, a warm smile or other things like that. Plus, it also depends a lot on WHERE their fat is stored. A lot of fat around her hips is definitely a lot more attractive than a lot of fat stored around her shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not even a little bit. Meaning it's not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true but they are beyond unattractive if they don't at least love themselves. That is something us guys can sense and smart ones will avoid

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen fat women and they got married so the proof is no.

0|0
    0|0
  • To some men yes, others no.
    Same with women.
    This should be obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • To a certain extent yes, but overall no. I've been which such women as GFs more than once.

0|0
    0|0
    • In fact, as I have gotten older, I have learned to appreciate them much more and even can be a bit turned on by them simply because of their relative availability and the likelihood that they'd be a nice fun girlfriend both as a person and in bed.

• Unlovable I wouldn't say so. However unless the guy's a chubby chaser, fat chicks are definitely less likely to get a man's attention

0|0
    0|0
  • To some men, yes. The same that some fat guys are unattractive, unlovable and undesirable by women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men like it. But the majority don't, and I know I don't. I'm just honest, most men doesn't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how fat. If you're overweight do something about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind fat girls, but they often have a tendency to be very sensitive/overdramatic in general and that is a big no-no from me

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm No i don't know where you heard this from but it sounds ignorant.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are attractive, loved and desirable by those whole see them as human beings

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • There is someone for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true, that's why there are fat men too