Time before going out again?

If a girl breaks up with a guy what’s the appropriate amount of time before you can ask her out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how invested she was, some girls need months before even considering other guys, other are happy to be out- so you should try to figure that out first, look for signs if she doesn’t tell you, for example talking about her ex a lot is a sign, if she talks about things they did and things that remind her of him, then she’s most likely not over him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what kind of break up it was. You can be her friend and comfort her if the break up was nasty.

Personally, I think that you need to ask the girl about it and she will tell you. But don't back down easily - ask if she still wants to hang out since you're trying to clear her thoughts 😄

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How long was she dating her ex?

0|0
    0|0
    • A few months

• You don't want to wait so long that somebody else swoops in and gets a date with her before you ask. Tell her, "I really like you and you are beautiful so I'd like to date you but I know that you just broke up. Do you feel ready to start dating now or should I ask again in a few weeks?" If she wants to date you, she'll either say "Let's go out this weekend" or "call me next Friday." If she says, "I don't know. I'll call you," then she isn't interested.

• Any time before someone else realizes she single works hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • No timeline. See how she reacts on you... If she is happy to see you, etc... And act :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between 17 seconds and 17 minutes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes