Time before going out again?

If a girl breaks up with a guy what’s the appropriate amount of time before you can ask her out?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how invested she was, some girls need months before even considering other guys, other are happy to be out- so you should try to figure that out first, look for signs if she doesn’t tell you, for example talking about her ex a lot is a sign, if she talks about things they did and things that remind her of him, then she’s most likely not over him

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what kind of break up it was. You can be her friend and comfort her if the break up was nasty.

Personally, I think that you need to ask the girl about it and she will tell you. But don't back down easily - ask if she still wants to hang out since you're trying to clear her thoughts 😄