Would you consider flirting cheating?

Ok ik this is really dumb but I feel like I'm tweaking so tell me if you'd consider this cheating:

-It's my friend who has always had feelings for me but I've never liked him in return or considered it because I don't know lol even before I was dating my boyfriend I never had a thing with this guy.

-Sometimes he tells me "I love you" or "marry me" but "jokingly" but I always just say no somehow jokingly too so it's not as if I was taking it seriously.

-Since this was my friend for a while online I met him for the first time when I was able to travel to his city and we hung out about twice at a mall and second time was with more friends.

-So anyways I jokingly asked him "are you cheating on me?💔" which I say to my girl best friend too jokingly when she tells me she's out with a friend but

I feel like if I ever found my boyfriend saying that to another girl I'd feel quite sad and disappointed like in case he somehow liked her just I don't know it looks so wrong

-And we have lots of inside jokes and our sense of humor is sort of like I don't know say I ask wyd and he'd reply with "shoving a cactus up my ass" or "uranus" like its bizarre af probably really dumb too hahah but ye

Anyways please help this has been haunting me so much I feel like I've betrayed him by continuing to talk with my friend so often like this even though I've never even liked him but I know he likes me 😞 this has become a huge deal in my head when I imagine him doing this with another girl... am I tweaking pls help 😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you hiding it from your boyfriend? If so than it may be cheating.

Mainly though, if your boyfriend considers it cheating when you do it and you still do it than it is cheating. If your boyfriend knows all about you hanging out with this guy when you go to his city and talking to him online/text/email (however you are doing it) and you are open about it and don't hide it and he doesn't care that you do it than it is not cheating. If he doesn't approve and if you are hiding it, it is cheating.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I don't consider it cheating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• IF you feel you would be sad catching your boyfriend say that, then yes, it is cheating, to some degree. There are worse things you could do and that's about the most harmless of them, but still hurtful if the other finds out.

If you wouldn't want him doing it, then you shouldn't do it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not cheating, but be prepared to stop flirting of your SO is offended by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it would bother you if your guy was doin this with some other girl than way do you do this with your friend? Its kinda two faced if you ask me

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know I never considered it until yesterday and I always just assumed it was ok because I had no bad intentions

• If u feel you would be sad if he did it then stop simple

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not if you have no intent.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes