Why hasn't he taken down his dating profile?

So I've been seeing this guy! We get along really great and have chemistry! (His words and I agree) He takes me out on dates and everything. Well, The other day, He said that he wants to go long term with me! As do I with him! After a few weeks of going out with him, I took down my dating profile! Well, I was curious if he did the same and his is still in use and active! On his profile, It does say single but so does mine! And his popularity on the site is very low! I also noticed that he changed on his profile that he's only looking for chat where as when we first started talking, It was originally saying that he was looking for dating! Is he stringing me along or is he actually serious about us? Also I don't want to talk to him about it because I don't want to come off as controlling or jealous.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to talk to him about it. He's literally the only one who can answer your questions to your satisfaction. The rest of us can only speculate.
    That said, it appears he is open to meeting other people even if he's in an exclusive relationship. If that's a problem for you, now is the time to have the deal breakers and boundaries talk. You can even bring it up without mentioning that you snooped, though I strongly recommend you admit that up front. Relationships are built on trust, with open and honest communication. Any relationship is doomed without those things. Don't get too bent out of shape until you talk with him, and listen. Too many people forget that second part of communication... LISTEN.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is somewhat what me and ny current boyfriend did.

We used Tinder and when we started dating we just didn't go in the app anymore then after maybe 2 weeks or so we screenshot that we both deleted our profiles to prove that we want something between us both.

Currently i am happy and so is he.

If you have said that you are both together and in a relationship maybe kindly ask for him to at least delete the app. But if you aren't a "thing" yet then you have no say over what apps he has on his phone.

• Do you believe you have some say over what apps your boyfriend has once you're "a thing"?

• My question was a jerk thing?
      I don't understand how that's possible. It's just a question. Here's the next one:
      Do you also believe your boyfriend has any say over you having dating apps?

• Yes i do. I don't have any dating apps and i don't plan to because i'm in love with my boyfriend? Why would i want dating apps if i have a boyfriend? And i believe he has a say in whether i have dating apps or not, even though i don't want them. Why are you being so weird?