Girls would you date a fat guy? 🚸?

I'm going to be completely honest, I'm 19 and weigh 86kg (189 pounds) height 172cm (5'8ft) and I know especially at this age it's all about looks. I have a good personality but I'm overweight. I've started taking better care of myself etc but the truth is I know at university level girls are interested in looks 85% of the time. I mean I'm not attracted to fat girls so why would skinny girls be attracted to me? now, I have made out with girls etc so I know a lot of girls would go for bigger guys and if I really liked the personality of the girl I would go for a bigger girl too so I don't know. What do girls think about dating a fat guy.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! We fall for a heart not a body. But be sure that the first thing I will do if I dated you, is starting a diet together, and doing sport together every day šŸ˜‚

• Are you overweight too?

• No I was talking about forcing you to do sport like me šŸ˜‚

• Yeah encouraging me lol