Girls would you date a fat guy? 🚸?

I'm going to be completely honest, I'm 19 and weigh 86kg (189 pounds) height 172cm (5'8ft) and I know especially at this age it's all about looks. I have a good personality but I'm overweight. I've started taking better care of myself etc but the truth is I know at university level girls are interested in looks 85% of the time. I mean I'm not attracted to fat girls so why would skinny girls be attracted to me? now, I have made out with girls etc so I know a lot of girls would go for bigger guys and if I really liked the personality of the girl I would go for a bigger girl too so I don't know. What do girls think about dating a fat guy.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! We fall for a heart not a body. But be sure that the first thing I will do if I dated you, is starting a diet together, and doing sport together every day šŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you overweight too?

• Show All
    • No I was talking about forcing you to do sport like me šŸ˜‚

• Yeah encouraging me lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Rip in about the same weight but 5'1. I mean I'd date an overweight guy as long as I liked him

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mean to offend fat people, but I'd never, ever date a fat guy. Fuck, I wouldn't even touch a fat guy. Yikes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is 190 cm and weights 103 kg. He's not fat, but he's a bit overweight. But he's got a beautiful personality which I fell in love with. Also he looks good too. Yeah I would date a fat guy, as long as he has a good personality. Same goes for slim or fit guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes