Why im so desperate about being single?

Im so fucked up. I came to this website for fun and since then im so fucked up. Im so desperate about being single. I can't forget my crush, she probably dont know i exist. Im trying to forget her, then i realize im 17years old and im still single and virgin so i became just more fucked up. After time i forget like everything then when some girl like start stare at me feelings get back like crush is on my mind 24/7 and im so fucked up again. Everyone has bf&gf in my years and im like retard single. But if i could be with some girl right now i dont even know would i be with her. Like how the fuck can i stop be so desperate about being single? and also in school female friend like always is around me and touching me trying to talk to me and she is good but just not like my type and then i get feelings for girls again and im again fucked up a lot. And sad to say but im like wanna be popular, i mean i dont want fame but im bodybuilder (soon 17yo) and i get a lot attention everywhere , so when i come somewhere for example in night club or gym or school i get like attention from every fucking person then like few girls always keep staring in me. And they probably think i have girlfriend but i dont and im so shy to talk to anyone. Before few weeks in night club one girl approached me and said me somethings on ear and hugged me and i was drunk af, i got so much hyped and i can't stop thinking about her, she was so cute and sexy but i even dont know her name (yea i was drunk i forgot even what she said to me) . People often think i have perfect life but i have horrible life, IM SO FUCKED UP!!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are trying too hard. Try to be mellow and not so obvious about your desire and you may see things change. It wouldn't hurt to not use the F bomb so much at least around girls. If you appear as a confident and intelligent person you will be more attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • bro girls think im higher league and i dont care for leagues and im so shy to talk, just want to forget girls but can't

• damn u need to smoke weed

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes