Am I a bad girlfriend?

I’ve been in a relationship for almost 2 years now. I would call that serious. However my boyfriend and I have broken up and gotten back together before and it was nasty. He was wrong (and so was I)... however now we have gotten much better and I would say we are happy. However, I saw my boyfriend paying more attention to another female the other day and it really made me upset. I mean... I understand if you have a relationship with a friend because I have a relationships with other guy friends too. However , the main difference is... I was around and he was paying her way more attention to her than he was me. But now I’m starting to feel guilty because I just got through seeing my guy friend and he picked me up and we were playing around. He’s a cool person and I instantly smile every time I see him. He doesn’t mean more than my boyfriend but it’s like.. I still feel guilty. Also when guys ask do I have a boyfriend I am afraid to say yes because I don’t want them to feel bad. I just... want to do right by my boyfriend and I don’t want us to break up. Do y’all think I’m a bad gf?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Part ways with him if u want to see other people. It'll be a good thing for both of you. To me it just seems like you two would be better off apart that way you wouldn't be afraid to say ur relationship status. And he can pay attention to any girl he wants without you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are insecure and projecting your insecurities onto your boyfriend. It isn't fair for you to get upset about him giving his friend attention, especially after admitting that you value your male friends just like he does his female friends. You need to come to terms with this part of yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • So you flirt with other men but he can't flirt with other women, and you can't tell other guys you're taken? Troll.

0|2
    0|0
  • Looks like your this relationship is not gonna work...
    Your that moment hesitation gave them the answer what they need..

0|0
    0|0
  • If your boyfriend isn't your best friend don't try and hold the relationship together just for the sake of holding the relationship together. If you don't compliment each other well or make each other better people then it probably isn't a great relationship. My mom always told me to marry my best friend... if your boyfriend isn't your best friend I'm not sure why you're wasting your time on him.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes