Am I being insecure about her?

My girlfriend met a guy on a flight who helped her for carrying her bags. Then few weeks later she ran across with the guy at a bar and they exchanged instagrams. So far I was not feeling uncomfortable.

But the thing is that she told me that he wanted to add her when they ran across and she gave him her business instagram (she has an instagram account for her business). However I have found out that she actually added him on her personal instagram.

Supposedly the guy told her that he wants to get together with me as well and hang out all together when I visit my gf’s country in next few weeks. I told her that I dont see any reason to meet him and she is okay with it. But this was before I found out that she didn't tell me the truth about instagram.

Today I asked her who the guy is. No answer yet, she is sleeping. We have 5 hours time diffeence. I dont believe she is cheating on me however I just didn't like that she prefered hiding the truth about instagrams and I am going to tell her about my frustration.

Am I being insecure?

03