Would you stay with your partner if this happened?

I’ve been with my partner since November 2016.

i love him to bits but a while ago I got this weird feeling. I checked his phone and he was still in contact with his ex. He’d deleted everything apart from one message which said ‘you know what I’m on about’ I replied saying no what are you on about pretending to be him. She replied saying ‘you said you still love me’ he ofcourse denied it and I dropped it as I couldn’t prove anything. We met on PLenty of fish and he said he’d deactivated his account but hadn’t. Confronted he said he had 4 accounts as he used to see if his ex was on when they were together. He deactivated them in front of me. Then recently I’ve found he was on badoo. I flipped my lid with him and ended upscreaming the house down and he admitted he was talking to a few other girls. But nothing funny just chatting? Who the ef goes to a dating website for a chat when they have a girlfriend waiting on him. I’ve tried my best to be there whenever he wants and I treat him with respect cause that’s how I want to be treat.

What would you do in this situation? He’s apologised and said he’ll make it up to me and won’t do it again cause he’s realised how much I’m worth and doesn’t want to spend a day without me

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know youve made it pretty obvious to him that you didn't want him to. I mean he hasn't cheated on you yet. Plus you shouldn't have gone through his phone either way that in its self shows your trust for him.

• I know. I checked his phone cause he checked mine. My ex didn’t it to me and it turned out he was hiding something so I checked 😕

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t be able to trust him again and trust is one of the most important things. So id say cya later