How would you approach someone you dont know too well?

Like I speak to her occasionally but we're not really good friends or anything, is there anyway I could subtlety find out if she likes me or do I just have to bluntly ask her?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• While I usually am in the camp of bluntly asking that doesn't mean there's no way to find out in a more subtle way. Study her behaviour around others - without constantly staring at her, that is. Then contrast it with her behaviour around you. Does she act more nervously, does she do certain things (biting her lip comes to mind) that usually portray nervousness? Does she alter her behaviour in another way - does she act more openly or does she act coldly, does she change the pitch of her voice, the stance of her body, do her muscles relax or do they tense up? These are all things to look for, they can give a lot of insight. Of course, this list is by God not exhaustive.

• I'm not an expert when it comes to reading those signs but I'll try if I can't work it out I'll just put my pride aside and ask. Thanks

• Well, I am kind of okay with these signs by now. Since a few years I have to rely on these clues to know what's going on, as I don't really pick up on that naturally. It gets a lot easier the more often it's done and, if it's focused on a single person like right now, the more time is spent around that person.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can pay attention to small details. For example, does she bite her lips or look at your lips while talking? Does she find an excuse to touch you or does she look at you a lot when she thinks you’re not watching? These might be signs she likes you