Tell him I’m going out with someone else or not?

So there’s this guy I’m texting right now who I really really like (we’ve been on four dates so far but we haven’t defined the relationship or anything yet but he’s definitely hinted he wants us to be more than friends). He just asked me out this weekend but I have a date with one of my guy friends (we’re basically like siblings, nothing serious at all). So I said no but maybe another time and he casually asked what my other commitment was. Should I tell him it’s a date with another guy or not? Like would it be a good thing if I told him because it would make him jealous and try harder? Or would it be bad and scare him away?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, if you are going out with your friend it's not a date... And you should be honest to him :) say that you are going out with your friend but not to be worried, cus it's just a friend... My opinion is: communication is key! Good luck

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him you are hanging out with a guy friend. Making the guy you like jealous will just back fire on you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tell him you are just going out with a friend, that's not lying. You mentioned that he is like a sibling and nothing would happen between you two.

Could you help with my question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust is very important, just tell him about it (and don't use the word date)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes