Why do I feel so heartbroken?

There’s this guy that I am no longer on good terms with and after cutting all contact my days have been quite dull. With or without someone in my life I still live by excitement and I never felt this way about any guy I encountered before I moved on instantly. I won’t get into details about what happened because that’s put away due to privacy. Everything ended since January and I see the little posts he makes here and there but that’s not even my concern.

I have no urge in meeting anyone new and when I tried a month later i felt like I was in a moment of forcing myself to eat a meal while already being full. A guy asked me to go somewhere because I was posting it on Snapchat and night after night I kept having back to back visions of it being me and the first guy so I had to tell the guy no and explained my situation how I don’t want to hurt him.

In need of advice (a long explanation would definitely help) ?

03