Why do I feel so heartbroken?

There’s this guy that I am no longer on good terms with and after cutting all contact my days have been quite dull. With or without someone in my life I still live by excitement and I never felt this way about any guy I encountered before I moved on instantly. I won’t get into details about what happened because that’s put away due to privacy. Everything ended since January and I see the little posts he makes here and there but that’s not even my concern.

I have no urge in meeting anyone new and when I tried a month later i felt like I was in a moment of forcing myself to eat a meal while already being full. A guy asked me to go somewhere because I was posting it on Snapchat and night after night I kept having back to back visions of it being me and the first guy so I had to tell the guy no and explained my situation how I don’t want to hurt him.

In need of advice (a long explanation would definitely help) ?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should embrace it not fight it. I know real love is painful but you need to hold on to yourself and focus on your life.

1|0
    0|0
    • It hurts, it literally feels like an actual

• Wound that’s forever bleeding.

• I know. I've experienced it befor I almost died and one day I woke up with no feelings at all in short term I ve been diagnosed with depression. The only piece of advice that I can possibly give you is to focus on your life and things you love. Dont fight to forget just embrace it and let it be. After all it is what it is

• Ur still in the process of moving on u need more time to accept ur feelings

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you caught feeling for him it's pretty simple

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes