What makes you fall in love with a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether she is beautiful, sporty, personality outgoing, culture, all play a key in my book.

I personally love girls who do sports and are very outgoing and determined to dollow their dreams its so 😍😍😍😘😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
    • I play soccer if that counts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I have a man

• Haha its no problem, I got my a fiancΓ© and oof she brings me so much happiness πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‹

• That's great I'm glad your happy 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• A compassionate personality.
    I've been completely smitten with a woman who looks like the stereotypical manly lesbian, she even smokes and that's normally a deal breaker for me.
    All because she has a compassion for and understanding of men that most women simply don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she is more caring kind of and she always goes out of her comfort zone to help you out.

And also when u look at her she seems to be happy and more comfortable in sharing everything with you.

I would really wanna have this kind of girl in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • When they quickly become my best friend and I can feel completely comfortable around them. It's a mixture of openness, no judgement, genuine interest and confidence. When I become good friends with a beautiful girl and we feel comfortable and have similar interests, that's when I start to fall in love with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical form is the first thing I notice, but I've learned to push that back and focus on personality. For instance, right now I'm friends with a girl who isn't physically attractive, but she's an awesome person who's just like me. Falling in love with her personality has allowed me to find her body more attractive. For younger guys, it's all about looks, but as we mature, we begin to understand that the mind is more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she walls talks and acts the confidence she exudes. Being nice and giving of self thinking of others and being empathetic. Someone who you can talk to and know you will never be judged

0|0
    0|0
  • When she is strong and then becomes extremely sweet and romantic 😍
    Or when she's a dreamer and sweet.
    Or very sexual and sweet. This last type of girl is very intimidating but it does me crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • If she matches what my subconscious says is our kind if woman. We all have a checklist of ideas of our love in our brains. I don't even know what's all on mine. None of us do.

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes me like the girl at first: Physical looks

What makes me fall in love: Likeable Personality

Usually men like a girl that is very caring, supportive, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Her body language and responses to me; those vibes are I think what do it

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she treat me :) if she is nice, happy and give me good moments

0|0
    0|0
  • How she looks while she sleeps.

(Not creepy at all)

0|0
    0|0
  • If i knew that i wouldn't risk falling for girls i won't ever get

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese

0|1
    0|0
  • Her kindness

0|0
    0|0
  • Who she is as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • ( . Y. )

0|0
    0|0
  • The smile says it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Charecter n honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know, for me it is really important to know the personality of someone, but I can usually see it before I really know someone, so it's really hard to say.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes