Guys, who's advice do you take more when it comes to dating?

If you have some really good friends who are girls, and your guy friends, and you ask them both for dating advice, who's advice are you most likely to take over the other?
  • My guy friends
    Vote A
  • My girl friends
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you asked me a few years ago I probably would have said my female friends. Since then I have found women often, not really lie, but deceive men. Women typically have two ways of classifying men they like, keepers, and flings. If you get classified as a potential keeper, she could give you advice like "being nice, gentlemanly, hold the door for her and get her flowers. Etc." And then the man gets to his date and she is confused why he is so nice, she thought this was just a fun non serious relationship. Men typically understand less from why it works, and more from it's effectiveness, and this holds true here. Men use tactics that work because they ususlly work, if they have none, they try new things to find something effective. This holds true here as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Neither. My guy friends are all either pigs or pathetic betas that let women step all over them. God knows I wouldn't ask a woman for advice, because they have no idea what they, themselves, want, let alone what another woman wants.

I only heed the advice of my own gut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy friends, if there's one thing I've learned about girls it's that they have no clue what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one has relevant dating experience. Although I tend to learn the hard way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never got dating advice from friends or asked them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody's really. When conflicts arise I know when my comfort level has been crossed and what to do about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends advice are from Princess Pie!, Flower-petal and ghostqueen!. Then Toad-1 and mikethegreek.

0|0
    0|0
  • A wise man once said

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom's. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobodies