How do I kindly get someone to leave me alone?

So there was someone that seemed cool on their online profile and then they wanted to talk on the phone and I find I am super bored every time and there are no sparks and they are kind of in their own world, so no connection and it's unlikely that there ever will be. I don't want to be a jerk but I also don't want to have to go along with someone I don't like. I have the same problem with someone else and I told them maybe I would be interested and gave my number because I didn't know how to say no. What do I do?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• You have no obligation to give your number, period. You can tell them that you don't want to do whatever, or that sorry, but you're not interested. Say it kindly, and it should be no problem.