Why do SOME men think women are obsessed with them or have crushes on them?

Is it narcissism?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No... It's confidence, the only way to talk to an attractive girl without shaking or fumbling sentences is to believe they already like you. This way we can be ourselves without thinking about the "test". You either whine about us to be more confident or try to label us as creeps. Make up your mind lady (oh God the "what do you want to eat " question all over again xD)

0|0
    0|0
    • No I’m talking about men who think women love them and you they will think that girl likes them

• Usually its egomaniac guys who think they are The Shit. Other cases it could just be a stupid prank. Either way, its best to just tell them off right away because the longer you delay the more likely they are to pursue you. In their minds if you dont specifically say you dont like them, they interpret it as "she hasn't said anything negative to me, so she's probably playing hard to get"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some guys just say that to push your buttons & get a reaction.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why though

• To get your attention & fish to see if you’re interested. Some women do similar stuff.

• And if they don’t get a reaction?

• No Guys just hope they do. Because face it women complete them. Men are gulliable. They stumble and fall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some are. Same for some men being obsessed with some women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because woman do? Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, some women are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because SOME women ARE obsessed with them or have crushes on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wishful thinking maybe?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes