Men in their mid 20's?

Why is it that men in their mid-twenties don't want anything serious?

You would think oh okay a guy is 25-26 maybe he's looking for something serious, maybe things will work out for me and this guy, yet all they still wanna do is fuck and hookup!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, in my experience the men want something serious from the ages 25-35. It’s like a switch flips and they have an urge to settle down and have a family. Every man from this age group that I’ve dated wanted to have kids and get married

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're still in their bricking 20s and most people I'd imagine don't want to get serious too soon for many reason. Getting serious when your young, raises the chances it's going to end terribly.

0|1
    0|0
    • Personally, around the age of 26 I want to start looking to get serious, break up a few times most likely, and wait a minimum of 5 years in a committed relationship with 2 of those years living together before I even consider getting married.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why is it that women in their mid-20s want nothing but marriage and babies?

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm almost 21 however it could be that they're just trying to have a good time before serious stuff comes their way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because in that age you feel like you have all the time in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems like a gross exaggeration. The majority of people I know in their 20s are in relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since I'm 27, i better start building long term relationship.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have no idea. I am 19 and I only want a serious relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes