He texted/snapchatted a bunch the day before we went out and hooked up, but it's been 2 days and nothing. did I just get played or am I overthinking?

he was texting and snapchatting me a bunch the night before we went out. we went out Friday, i texted him Saturday after we went on our first date and slept together. we texted for a while that day but now it's been 2 days and i haven't heard from him since. i sent him a snapchat today too and i know he opened it and didn't respond.

we talked about stuff that he specifically said was stuff he wouldn't usually talk about on the first date but would wait until the third date to talk about. he said how amazing the sex was. he said how great i am and that he likes me. yet he isn't reaching out to me at all. did i just get played or am i freaking out too soon?

10