My boyfriend likes his ex’s pictures - am I overreacting?

He likes everyone’s pictures, he’s the type that scrolls through his feed and clicks “like”, regardless of how close he is with them. I’m not really like this, and only like pictures once in a while, so maybe I just don’t understand.

He dumped his girlfriend about a year ago, because he caught feelings for me and wanted to try dating me. I waited 5 months after their breakup to even go near him though. He said they actually had a pretty civilized break up, and she let him go out of love. So they’re friendly with each other. He’s always liked her pictures, even like a week after their breakup.

Im just really jealous, and I don’t know if I should be or not. What do you think?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• She is his ex. He needs to treat her as his ex, and stop "liking" her pictures. It's reasonable for you to expect him to greatly curtain his contact with his ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think there's anything to be jealous of, but i think if it bothers you, you should talk to him about it. he might not realize it could upset you.