How to not feel bad for being single my whole life?

I just turned 18 and I’ve never dated anyone. People around me have all dated, or hooked up at least. I’ve just been a loner 🙂 My last relationship was in second grade, & I don’t think that counts. I’m not ugly, I’m just socially awkward and I feel like that’s to blame. I don’t think anyone who dated me would accept my social anxiety/awkwardness & I just feel bad about it sometimes. I know I’m not going to be alone for the rest of my life but for now I just feel odd

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a certain degree of social awkwardness myself. Personally, I'd date a girl who is insecure or somewhat awkward. The point is, there will be guys who will accept your perks, or have the same perks as you.

Well, you're still young, and I assume you are going off to college soon. Have a fresh start, and see how things work at your new environment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being 18 and single with little to no relationship experience isn't a big deal. Lots of people have, are and will be in your shoes. This stuff happens in your own time. Stop your whining and focus on things that actually matter