Guys, What does it mean when a guy says, "I don't know what I'm going to do with you, chica"?

I like this guy and he talks to me everyday. I slept with him once and we have never went out again. He talks to me all the time, so it is confusing that he doesn't want to see me, and wants to only talk to me. And no not about sexual stuff, but once in awhile he does. One day he sends me a Snapchat video, because instead on texting me he often answers with videos and he says to me, "I don't know what I'm going to do with you, Chica." Oh then later he says, "you're killing me over here, Chica." Why is he doing this? If I don't contact he contacts me. I am trying to distance myself from him, but I really like him. He always is giving me compliments too. Nice ones. Like he says I am smart and pretty and then says he is just a nerd. What gives? I'm hopelessly confussed.

2