I don't want my boyfriend to be friends with a girl he slept with. Am I wrong?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 5 months. From the start he told me about this bestfriend who he talks to that he has had sex with. I tried not to make it get to me since he was so honest and up front, but the fact they hang out alone bothers me. He even calls her parents mom and dad. I know I will be called insecure or asked the question why can't I trust him and I do trust him, but the simple fact that they have been intimate makes me uneasy. When I brought this up he immedialtley got mad and said it's his bestfriend who knows so much about his life etc and they haven't done anything in 3 years and she has a boyfriend. He made it seem like that would make it more better... ummm noo. He hasn't even introduced me to her either.. so big side eye. He said he will end the friendship, but seemed veryyyyy unhappy with me. So I flipped the script on him and asked him would he be comfortable with me hanging out with John doe. John doe is a guy who I have a history with and have remained friends. However I ended our friendship once I got into a relationship because it didn't seem right hanging out with someone who I slept with while I have a boyfriend. So I asked him if he would be comfortable with me hanging with him and he immedialtley said Noo!!! He tried to justify it by saying its not the same thing. I told him it is the same thing because I'm close with that guy family and known him for 6 years and that he's being a hypocrite. Am I wrong?
by the way they never dated just slept together f buddy situation.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a fuck buddy situation I think u had nothing to worry about you are in theory making him pick between a friend from way back and you and that can be hard by meh

Most Helpful Girl

• You both sound a little off... so maybe it's time to break up? You're not wrong, and it kind of does feel like he has some type of feelings for her.