Can a girl provoke her bf?

My boyfriend hits me a lot out of anger he takes his t shirt and wacks me in the face with it he punches me in the arm (left a bruise) he throws things at me and punches me in the head he says he fucking hates me he blanes me for everything and does not seem to care when I cry and am scared of him when he hits me I crawl over the bed and lock myself in the bathroom he does not apologize to me until 2 days later

He told the cops the reason he hit me cause I owe him $4000 and that I'm clingy all up in his balls
Updates:
He said the police report is all lies I never lied
When I saw him few days ago he said he's going to go date my younger sister CAN U BELIEVE THIS GUY

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gunna sugar coat this. You gotta ask yourself how you let this psycho into your life and why you weren't the fuck out of there long ago, and then get the fk outta there asap and get a restraining order. It's really good to have strong friends... that's another way out of this situation. Me and a few of my buddies were friends with you... this would not be happening

0|1
    0|0
    • I stay stay long enough until I had proof he was hitting me he won't tell anyone and he would lie

• get the fuck outta there immediately, pack your shit up and leave forever without another word. Be dramatic

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to leave his ass... He could end up hurting you seriously. You never know when someone like that will take things too far. I would go to the police and see if they can do something about it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I did leave him he hit me hard enough to draw some blood and leave a mark he was charged last I heard

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should give him the money back asap and leave him. What he’s doing to you is not normal, it’s abuse. If he does it again call the police.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've already been paying him bit he's keeps telling people I owe him 4000 when it's only like 2000 something he don't tell anyone that I ve been paying him back he told his lawyer he don't wanna sue me I've told him b4 all this to go sue me and he has not

• What the fuck
    You know better than to allow anyone to physically hurt you. Dump his ass and move out. Take people with you when you pack up your shit. Do not speak to him ever again.
    Either you're a total dumbass or you're trolling

0|0
    0|0
  • How long have you been owing him $4,000? Are you very clingy towards him?

0|0
    0|1
    • He thinks clingy he does not even take me out and ignores me he neglects me to play video games and smoke week

• Show All
    • I've left him he's ordered by judge not to come near me

• Didn't know you left him because you said "can a girl provoke her bf" and "my boyfriend hits me a lot out of anger".

• Holy crap this is some Jerry Springer fanfic shit right here.
    Lady, if this isn't just you making shit up for clicks and you don't already know what to do about this, nothing I can say here will help you grow a brain and spine.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to know your worth. You can't let some guy constantly put his hands on you. Yes women can get men angry, but hitting a woman is going too far. You need to understand that you can do better, and stop letting these type of things happen to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you even calling him your bf?

Is the money really more important to you than your own health? Leave him already unless you like getting hit.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just saw the update that you left him. GOOD. Forget the money. Worry about your health and safety.

• Keep records of the payments. Bank statements for example. Then leave his abusive ass

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me I have the records he was charged and ordered not to talk or one near me when I saw him the other day he's wondering how come I'm making no effort to text him and he wanting to hang WTF

• Buy a handgun.
    Next time he hits you, shoot him and kill him.
    You will be doing yourself and the world a favor.

0|0
    0|0
    • When the cops were arresting him he wanted to kill himself and thought the cops were gonna kill him

• Show All
    • Then I would be arrested for murder

• No you wouldn't because it is self defense and the wound your received from his beating you is evidence of that. Anyway, let the cops kill him. Tell the cops you _believe_ he's armed.

• Sorry to hear that, real guys dont hit girls, it's very unethical to hit a girl. I always thought why girls like the boys that don't care about them , next time make a hidden video and share it on internet

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him now the abuse will only get worse. No matter how much you "provoke" him he should not lay a finger on you at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you really his girl friend...
    Strange guys gets girl friend 😏
    And girls go for those strange guys.. Am speechless 😶

0|1
    0|0
  • He is out of order, no one has a right to hit someone esp someone you are going out with.

Dump him and report the abuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get an order of protection on this idiot!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Get far away.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a load of bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • what an asshole, BREAK UP

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you asking us just leave him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats what every woman does

0|0
    0|0
    • Do what

• Yoo his an asshole. no man will call the cops on his girl an if he tried to talk yo ur sister. u stop him

• This seems like a troll...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... I hope this is a troll? Otherwise get a restraining order and move far away.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all why do you owe anyone 4000 dollars what did you get yourself into? Is that the real reason why he gets angry at you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know why why he does I really honestly don't I've lent him money b4 over 1000 took him 10 months to pay me back we lived together he got a loan guess he figured he was doing majority of the work paying things buying he I've helped may the rent he thinks I owe him 4000 when u add it up I guess

• Show All
    • Then I'll get arrested I don't want to hurt him cause how I felt about him but he want to hurt me

• If he ever tries to hurt you get a frying pan and hit him over the head.

Recommended myTakes