Can a girl provoke her bf?

My boyfriend hits me a lot out of anger he takes his t shirt and wacks me in the face with it he punches me in the arm (left a bruise) he throws things at me and punches me in the head he says he fucking hates me he blanes me for everything and does not seem to care when I cry and am scared of him when he hits me I crawl over the bed and lock myself in the bathroom he does not apologize to me until 2 days later

He told the cops the reason he hit me cause I owe him $4000 and that I'm clingy all up in his balls
He said the police report is all lies I never lied
When I saw him few days ago he said he's going to go date my younger sister CAN U BELIEVE THIS GUY

815

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gunna sugar coat this. You gotta ask yourself how you let this psycho into your life and why you weren't the fuck out of there long ago, and then get the fk outta there asap and get a restraining order. It's really good to have strong friends... that's another way out of this situation. Me and a few of my buddies were friends with you... this would not be happening

• I stay stay long enough until I had proof he was hitting me he won't tell anyone and he would lie

• get the fuck outta there immediately, pack your shit up and leave forever without another word. Be dramatic

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to leave his ass... He could end up hurting you seriously. You never know when someone like that will take things too far. I would go to the police and see if they can do something about it.

• I did leave him he hit me hard enough to draw some blood and leave a mark he was charged last I heard