I don’t know what to say about this?

I never had a romantic relationship before, but this girl I’m talking to said something that caught me off-guard. So before we started talking, she told me that she talking to two guys already but she doing it to see who’s boyfriend material. I said I’ll try and we started to talk a little over a month. I started to like her and she started to like me... I think. She tells how that I treat her better than most guys. Then I asked her if she ever had a first love and she said it was her ex boyfriend... here’s the thing that caught off guard. She said her ex was one of the two boys she talking to (but she kinda talking to him). She told me how they broke up on a good term because he went to the military. Then tell me how he took her virginity and that he is her only best friend. I had a whole “You vs The Guy She Told You Not to Worry About” moment. I don’t know what to say nor feel about this.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This seems a little difficult to tell you but you've basically made it to the "friend" level to a woman.

The things she tells you indicate that she's not trying to make you more interested in her at all.

For an example:
    If a girl told me if I like her how she's still talking to her ex and how she lost her virginity by him I lose all interest immediately. That's some information they shouldn't tell you if they want to move on with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg i can imagine it worries you a lot :/. I dont think its ok like that cuz she won't move on from him then and you would always have to compete for her with him. And what if he comes back from the military? Either back off of her or accept all this (wich really sucks tho) ... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, she's not over her ex so watch out mate or you're gonna get hurt.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes