1 y

It's been three weeks since the last date... Bad sign?

I went on two what felt like successful dates with a man in one week. Date one was on a Monday and two was that same Friday. I thought I has it in the bag! I felt a little guilty that we did end up drinking on the Friday date and I did sleep over and the thing that happens with drunk adults who like each other happened... I was hoping it wasn't gonna be a death sentence. I've now met all his best friends and been initiated it seemed. But now here we are three weeks later and haven't successfully made plans for a third date. I know the following weekend he went out of town for his birthday for a snowboarding trip and then the next weekend I had plans of my own and then left town for a week Sunday and returned superbowl Sunday... But i really just hoped hed do whatever it took to pencil me in somehow... Is this a bad sign already? Time to keep shopping? I met him on a dating site where he said he was old fashioned and looking for commitment... And that it was ok to sleep together after 1-2 dates. He knows I'm looking for commitment too... So I deleted the dating app cause I was happy seeing him. But since it's been so hard locking him down for the next date I downloaded The stupid thing again saw he was last online yesterday morning. I'm disappointed. Should I be or should I just relax seeing as it's so new?
1 y
Fyi we do still talk almost daily but it's small bs like liking each others social media posts and sending snaps and a quick hi here and there via text. It's just enough contact to make me smile to see he's still there but not enough to make me feel secure seeing as I haven't SEEN HIM IN 3 WEEEKS
1 y
Yes I've asked him out a few times with clearly no success. he's either been busy or doesn't answer... Like I told him I was leaving town and if he wanted to hangout before I left and he answered a few days later when I was out of town asking when I was leaving...
4
3