First crush on a bigger girl/bbw/thick girl? What were your reactions to it?

A guy I sometimes work with has been seemingly very interested in me, we worked together 2 months ago, constant flirting, to the point that other people were starting to notice it, when our work stopped, we texted a little, then nothing for about a month, but then he messaged me out of the blue on HIS birthday, we've been chatting a bit since, he's tried to sext me, but I've kind of turned that down because I'm worried he's forgetting what I look like (bigger girl) and on insta he's always liking these super fit skinny women. So it does kind of confuse me. I'm working with him again later this week, I'm sure it'll make things clearer, but for now, thoughts?

I also want to know how your first crush/first time with a bigger girl was? did you always know you were attracted to them, or did someone in particular make you come around to the idea?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I lost my virginity together with a bigger girl.
    She picked me up at a concert.
    She had a lovely face and I had FINALLY gotten over a 2.5 year broken heart when I met her. Anyway we were a couple for over two years. I didn't think about bigger girls until then but now (30+ years later) I find myself attracted to them also. In some ways, I find them much hotter because of various factors you can PM me about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he just wanna fuck? Observe it. sometime when they get rejected by someone they go to someone that is a sure thing.