First crush on a bigger girl/bbw/thick girl? What were your reactions to it?

A guy I sometimes work with has been seemingly very interested in me, we worked together 2 months ago, constant flirting, to the point that other people were starting to notice it, when our work stopped, we texted a little, then nothing for about a month, but then he messaged me out of the blue on HIS birthday, we've been chatting a bit since, he's tried to sext me, but I've kind of turned that down because I'm worried he's forgetting what I look like (bigger girl) and on insta he's always liking these super fit skinny women. So it does kind of confuse me. I'm working with him again later this week, I'm sure it'll make things clearer, but for now, thoughts?

I also want to know how your first crush/first time with a bigger girl was? did you always know you were attracted to them, or did someone in particular make you come around to the idea?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I lost my virginity together with a bigger girl.
    She picked me up at a concert.
    She had a lovely face and I had FINALLY gotten over a 2.5 year broken heart when I met her. Anyway we were a couple for over two years. I didn't think about bigger girls until then but now (30+ years later) I find myself attracted to them also. In some ways, I find them much hotter because of various factors you can PM me about.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he just wanna fuck? Observe it. sometime when they get rejected by someone they go to someone that is a sure thing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The first big girl I was with was the first girl that I was with. She was my coworker and I wasn't really attracted to her at first, but not because of her weight. Eventually she told me she liked me and my attraction for her was very strong. I don't exclusively like big girls my wife now is on the thinner side. The only bad thing about being with the big girl is that if you are immature your may be worried about what your friends are going to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't react any differently. At one point I was too shy to say because my peers would judge me on it but I don't care anymore. I like who I like. There have been several fat girls I have been attracted to. They don't like being called that, but it doesn't mean they aren't attractive. I wasn't shy on letting them know I was attracted. Sometimes they were insecure about themselves but I assured them I was attracted to them exactly as they were.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not always about whether or not you fit his 'type' because sometimes a girl comes along who doesn't tick all the boxes but you just like anyway. i dont think it has to be the case that he suddenly decided he likes bigger girls but that he has just decided he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he ever like bbw pics? If not, play it safe, he might just think you are easier. The birthday thing sounds like he has reached a point where he wants a solid relationship though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger girls are not a different breed lol attraction works funny some can look amazing to us don't read into just because he like skinny girls pics he don't think big girls can also be sexy it's not pick one and one only

0|0
    0|0
  • He thinks you're an easy lay because you're big.

0|0
    0|0
  • I swear to god all because he likes slimmer girls pics doesn’t mean anything I’ll like a really skinny girls pic even if I’m not attracted to her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes