There are 3 personality types this girl may be, which one would be the best for marriage in your eyes?

There is a beautiful woman, she catches your eyes and steals your breath whenever she walks in the same you are.

You date her for a while and realize you are guys are pretty compatible, you miss her when she's gone and you want to propose.

There are 3 personality types this girl may be, which one would be the best for marriage in your eyes?
  • Kinda flirty, loads of fun and loves revealing clothes. She has loads of guy friends and sometimes leaves you questioning the way she is with other guys. She tells you that you can trust her, but doubt is with you.
    Vote A
  • She has a moderate/conservative dress style, elegant and chic but she has a crazy best friend, who for some reason keeps telling you how to behave. It's odd, but she tells her to ignore her. She doesn't like crazy social gatherings and prefers intimidate and cozy time alone with you.
    Vote B
  • She's firm, strong and climbing the corporate ladder. She's a bit aggressive, and when she comes home is super tired and edgy. You know how to calm her down though and she's putty in your hands when you do.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a no brainer. Very few men will choose option 3 because women like that are just unattractive to men. And despite the common misconception, it has nothing to do with being intimidated or threatened, and everything to do with just being unattractive.

Option 1 might be fun as a fling, but not a serious relationship or marriage.

Option 2 sounds god except for the friend, but that can be remedied long term.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• This seem way too narrow options. People are complicated and what you are describing feel unreal.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are extremely unreal and narrow. A woman could be a combination on those things and more. It's just a scenario of 3 personality types. They would be no way to expound on all personalities.

• None of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a quality time person myself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes