Why are girls such hypocrites?

You claim that a guy shouldn’t wait to date till he’s in the right financial status cause that might never happen. Well if he can’t afford a car he’ll forget the car if he can’t even afford driving classes cause he has no family to teach him you’ll reject him thinking he’s a low life when it’s completely out of his control.
Thanks

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it's more of a commodity girls aren't hypocrites I bet it's just the type of girls you've gone after. Don't complain about these girls because there are girls who are honest and will love you for you and will help you build your life up with them

• I’m building it’s just moving at a slower rate cause I don’t have all these resources other people have most of my immediate family is dead

Most Helpful Guy

• TL/DR "I hate girls because they won't date me."

• No I just wanna know why girls flip flop like crazy pick a fucking side