I know this going to sound dumb but if you work for the law enforcement you can’t be with a criminal like from the past?

I met a nice guy, he has criminal history not severe though, just for having tree on him and all that but I met him he’s a nice guy but who knows how he’ll be later lol.. I’m currently studying for criminal justice to be a probation officer and I’m really passionate about it I don’t want to loose my career that I’m working hard on over a guy but that’s my question can you be with someone that had criminal history?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Society turns my stomach... i dont care what hee did in past. he's paid his dues n people need to move on. Do date him if u like him n id never put my career over love.. never. its none of ur employers business who u date