How can I get this girl to like me?

I really dont know if I love this girl or not but I haven't been able to stop thinking about her for the past 3 months. I can't bear the thought of her not being in my life. I mean it probably is just infatuation considering I dont know her very well but then again I don't know this feels different from the last time i was infatuated well anyways she basically rejected me 3 months ago and i haven't talked to her since. When asking for her number I had a panic attack in front of her and made myself look like a bitch because I walked away at first in the middle of talking to her and I blurted out nevermind but before we left I just asked if she wanted to hangout sometime and she gave me her number. She ended up saying that I had the wrong number when I texted her but I knew it was right. I've just been depressed since then some days have been good but mostly its shitty. This probably isn't the best idea but I was going to try to talk to her again maybe not ask for her number right away. I was going to try to become her friend first. I have changed a few things about me within them 3 months most likely isn't going to change a thing but there's always a chance. How can I get her to like me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can't force someone to like you all you can do is try being her friend get to know her n be urself around her and if it's meant to be it'll happen. And if it doesn't happen trust me someone else elsewhere is waiting for you. Best of luck!

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes